Accepting A Place In The Sixth Form
Guidance for external applicants
- Through March and April we will invite you to Beauchamp for a meeting with a member of our Sixth Form Admissions team.
- Following the meeting you will receive a letter confirming whether you have been offered a place at the college. This letter will be sent out in the week commencing 30th April
- Once you have received this letter you will be able to accept your place by clicking the link below. You must do this by Friday 18th May to guarantee your place.
- You will be informed through UCAS progress that we have received your acceptance.
- All offers of a place on our Level 3 courses are subject to you meeting our individual course requirements.
- If there are insufficient students enrolled on a course, the subject may be withdrawn.
Please complete a form to accept your place by clicking here.
Personal data on the on-line form is handled as per The Lionheart Academies Trust Data Protection Policy.