Admissions – Post 16
How to apply to Beauchamp College Sixth Form
- Most schools and colleges will take students through the process of how to apply for Post 16 providers. However, if their school or college aren’t doing the process with them, then they will need to apply independently.
- All Post 16 applications are processed through UCAS PROGRESS, which is an online system and it can be accessed by clicking here.
- Students will need to create an account and complete all of the relevant sections, including selecting Beauchamp College as a choice with appropriate subjects.
- They will also need to request a reference from their current school and submit their form.
- We will make contact with them to confirm that we have received their application form.
Click here to view the admissions policy for (2019-2020)
Click here to view the admissions policy for 2018-2019.