Give the gift of knowledge….Give the gift of resources
Thank you for your interest in supporting our college. Support through gifts can be tremendously important in ensuring that Beauchamp College remains a centre of excellence for learning and teaching.
Alumni, friends of Beauchamp College and parents can help to provide our students and staff with additional resources. There are many different ways to give and your gift will help to educate and inspire the next generation of Beauchamp students. You may wish to consider:
- the buildings and facilities – an inspiring learning environment for the 21st Century;
- contributions to the growing need for student scholarships;
- specialist equipment to enhance and develop curriculum projects so that our students gain invaluable and in-depth knowledge of their subject – maybe support for a subject that stimulated, inspired or excited you;
- giving opportunities for students to experience the world of work, work shadowing or mentoring;
- giving of your time to inspire students by sharing your career pathway or the steps you have taken to achieve your current role;
- the welfare and recreational opportunities for students from Beauchamp College to go and achieve above and beyond the norm in a specific field or activity with additional support.
We need you – our Alumni as passionate supporters of Beauchamp College. Share our passion for learning, help our students today to realise their full potential so that they can go on to achieve great things with their lives tomorrow.
Frequently asked questions
Who would I contact about giving?
In the first instance please contact email@example.com or tel: 0116 272 9137. We will discuss with you the best way for you to give to the college, either with your time and experience, or through a donation and then make the necessary arrangements for this to take place.
Can I make a donation on-line?
In the coming months on-line payments will be set up through our website. However for now you can still donate through other means. Please contact our alumni team for further information.
What are the arrangements in respect of Gift Aid for UK Tax payers?
As the college is not of charitable status I am afraid that normal GiftAid rules do not apply.
t: 0116 272 9137
f: 0116 271 5454
Have you thought about next step? Would you like to come back to Beauchamp to to some support work?
If so please have a look on our vacancies page.