Beauchamp Parent Ambassador Group
At Beauchamp we understand the value of an equal partnership between teachers and parents/carers on the emotional and academic wellbeing of students. We want our parents/carers to have a voice on the issues that matter.
This is why we have recruited our first Parent Ambassadors to represent the parents/carers of Beauchamp College. A Beauchamp Parent Ambassador is a parent/carer that is ‘passionate about the school, has credibility among peers, connections in the community, and a desire to advance the school’. Parent Ambassadors are instrumental in expanding the reach of the school in the community and beyond.
The Beauchamp Parent Ambassador Group (PAG) has the following objectives:
- To be a consistent presence on open day/evenings, celebration and community events
- PAs are a positive linkbetween the college and the parent/carer community and beyond
- The PAG will help shape how Beauchamp improves its engagement with parents/carers and the wider community in order to advance the school
- Through the PAG there is a wider and more regular engagement with employers, businesses, charities, cultural and community groups
The current parent ambassadors are:
- Alaine Cansdale (Year 7 Parent)
- Anil Bhawsar (Year 7 Parent)
- Natalie Kidy (Year 7 Parent)
- Jocelyn Chauhan (Year 10 Parent)
- Rupal Ruparelia (Year 10 Parent)
- Bhavesh Sanghani (Year 11 Parent)
If you wish to raise any points with the PAG in terms of what the school does well and/or what improvements you would like to see then we have set up a new email address: email@example.com
Please also use this email address if you are interested in joining this new group of parents in helping to improve our engagement with the wider community as well as improving the school.