Beauchamp College buys into an independent provider who delivers a one-to-one service and works alongside the Advice, Guidance and Progress team to provide a range of services to aid progression throughout the students’ time at Beauchamp and beyond. These services include assistance with UCAS and UCAS Progress applications, securing employment and apprenticeships. The provider is also part of the SEN review process for KS4 and monitors NEETs. Alongside the provider the team also facilitates work experience, careers fairs (internal & external), A-Level and Vocational taster sessions, trips to Colleges and Universities etc.
Work Experience 2016 -2017
Work Experience Presentation
Student Directory 2016-2017
Work Experience Parent Guide
Letter to Parents October 2016
Beauchamp College – Application Form
Beauchamp College – Self Placement Form
Labour Market Brochure (4.6MB download)
- Work Experience Ideas
- Why Study… Maths, English, Science , History etc?
- Employability skills
- Vocational Qualifications
- What are Facilitating Subjects?
- Discover & Explore Exciting Careers
- Careers Information & Guidance Solutions
- thestudentroom.co.uk – A wide ranging forum for students.
- prospects.ac.uk – The official graduate careers website including graduate destinations.
- opendays.com – A searchable calendar of university and college opens days.
- ukcat.ac.uk – Samaple, book and manage a clinical aptitude test, as required by most UK medical and dental schools.
- bmat.org.uk – For details, including samples, registration and requirements, of subject specific areas.
- lnat.ac.uk – Where Law applicants can practice, book and manage their LNAT test.
- notgoingtouni.co.uk – All other options than full time university courses.
- gov.uk/apprenticeships – National apprenticeship service.
- ucasprogress.com – Online careers information/application process.
- healthcareers.nhs.uk – Working in the health care sector.
- cascaid.co.uk – Kudos online careers information.