Summer 2017 Timetable (Updated on 28 April 2017)
Important Documents and Information
Exam Board Warnings and Information
- Fair Processing Notice
- Information for Candidates – Written Exams
- Warning to Candidates
- Information for Candidates – Controlled Assessments
- Information for Candidates – Coursework
Supportive web links
Support & Wellbeing
- Stress Management – Study Habits
- Stress Management – Sleep Self-Care
- Stress Management Panic Attacks
7 Essential Rules
- No unauthorised materials, such as BOOKS or NOTES are allowed to be taken into the examination room.
- No communication is permitted between candidates in the examination room.
- No mobile phones should be taken into the examination room. These must be left at home on days that you have an examination.
- No calculator instruction booklets or cases should be taken into the examination room.
- No programs on programmable calculators are permitted in the examination hall.
- Water is permitted in clear plastic bottles. Please remove all labels from bottled drinks.
- You will not be allowed to leave the examination room before the official end of the examination.