NET Advocacy School
Beauchamp College is proud to be designated a NET Advocacy School. These are schools that have been recognised as having:
- Places of interest, challenge, wonder and reflection
- College Leadership committed to an aspirational culture: one of belief that children and young people can achieve more that they might have thought
- ‘Student Voice’ that is listened to and acted upon
- Staff that are committed to excellent teaching and an orderly, enthusiastic community
- Governors, parents and local people that hold the school in high regard, and are involved in productive discourse about the school’s vision and performance
- Certain aspects that stand out from the norm, both to those who work in the school, and to visitors who observe: ‘Someone’s doing something special here’.
At Beauchamp we have identified the following four areas as particular areas of excellence:
- Developing student leadership
- Developing staff through a collaborative approach (professional learning communities and coaching)
- Sixth form provision, curriculum design and pedagogy
- Excellence in Maths (designated Maths Hub)
If you would like to arrange a visit to Beauchamp College to look at our work then please contact Vice-Principal Jenny Piper-Gale.
For more information on the work of NET advocacy schools please click here.