The Reprographics Department provides reprographic services for staff, students and the general public. We copy most of the worksheets and booklets used within the college as well as taking requests for private work for members of the public (such as churches, community groups, charities and individuals etc.) at reasonable prices. Please contact us for a quote.
The department is also responsible for a number of machines located around the college. We are well stocked with hi-tech machinery. Laser colour enables work to be copied to a high quality in a variety of formats and on various types of paper.
General Reprographics Services and Facilities:
- Copying in black and white or colour up to A3 Size
- Printing from the self serve computer (e.g. memory pens, attachments etc) in black and white or colour
- Scanning single and multiple page documents to PDF, TIFF, JPEG up to A3 size
- Finishing and binding A5 and A4 booklet making, ring binding, stapling, cutting by guillotine, folding
- Laminating of work up to A2 size
We also sell a variety of stationery to students and staff.
If you would like to send something to print please click here.
This is the process once you have clicked on:
- Logon using your PC details
- Select Products
- Scroll down
- Next step
- Browse for document or select hard copy
(Hard copy means you will physically bring it to reprographics but you must still place the order )
- Double click document if you are uploading
- Next step
- Select requirements
- Check details