At Beauchamp Prep, students will wear a uniform which we feel will encourage them to feel they have their own sense of identity in this new and exciting part of our college.
Students are still given some opportunity to have some choice in their uniform by being given the choice of different colour sweatshirts and the option to wear a blazer.
As you look through this prospectus you will be able to see our students wearing this uniform and hope that you will like it.
We will share details of where and how to purchase the uniform with parents/guardians later in the year to all those who have registered their interest in Beauchamp Prep.
Beauchamp Prep Uniform
Our uniform can be purchased from Schoolwear Solutions (either at the shop in Oadby or ordered online). Where the uniform has not been purchased from the company, it must be clearly reflective of our chosen uniform. The last date for ordering uniform from Schoolwear Solutions is 7th August; after this date it cannot be guaranteed to be ready for the start of the new academic year.
All students are to wear the following:
- Smart charcoal trousers or skirt (these should not be denim/jeans or a skinny fit; skirts must be knee length and appropriate)
- A white shirt
- A blue or grey jumper with the Beauchamp logo on it
- Smart black shoes (these must not be high heeled/fashion shoes)
- Beauchamp Prep clip-on tie (This must be worn if no jumper is worn)
- Plain blue/black/grey socks
Students also have the option to purchase the following:
- A navy Beauchamp Prep blazer (if this is worn without a jumper a tie must be worn at all times; matching equivalent can be purchased from elsewhere and badge purchased to sew on)
We also request that students follow the guidelines listed below regarding appearance:
- Only one small stud earring to be worn in each ear- students should not be wearing excessive amounts of jewellery
- Sensible coats or jackets
- No make-up
- No chewing gum
Throughout the year, students will have some opportunities to wear non-school uniform. We will issue further guidelines for this, but request that students dress sensibly and appropriately at all times.
Please order your sports kit from LISS Sport by clicking here.
Please ensure that an order is placed by 30th June 2018 (cut-off date) to ensure that your items are delivered for the first day of term – Any orders placed after the cut-off date are not guaranteed for the first day.