Year 10 Guidance Evening
We would like to invite you to our Year 10 Guidance Evening on 25th January 4.30pm-7pm
The evening is aimed at all Year 9 families who have applied for their child to join us in Year 10 in Summer 2018.
The evening will give you an opportunity to:
- Attend a Principals’ talk at 4.45pm or 5.45pm.
- Speak to subject specialists to finalise GCSE choices.
- Book your 121 meeting with a member of the Senior Leadership Team so that your child can have an informative discussion about GCSE options and complete their options form.
- Learn about the admissions process from March onwards.
- Access information about the Induction days at the end of this academic year and also at the start of Year 10.
- Learn a little more about the Year 10 residential.
- Answer transport queries and any other queries you may have about your child joining Beauchamp.
To book onto this event please click here.