APPLICATIONS TO TO JOIN US IN 2024 HAVE NOW CLOSED
Please contact us via email at [email protected] for more information.
How to apply to Beauchamp College Sixth Form
- Most schools and colleges will take students through the process of how to apply for Post 16 providers. However, if their school or college aren’t doing the process with them, then they will need to apply independently.
- All Post 16 applications are processed through PS16, which is an online system and it can be accessed by clicking here.
- Students will need to create an account and complete all of the relevant sections, including selecting Beauchamp College as a choice with appropriate subjects.
- You'll be asked to choose your current school or provider, and please select from the list 'Out of Area or Not Listed'
- They will also need to request a reference from their current school and submit their form.
- We will make contact with them to confirm that we have received their application form
Entry Requirements (for year 12 entry 2024)
All students will be expected to resit GCSE Mathematics and/or English Language if they have not achieved at least a grade 4.
LEVEL 3: APPLIED LEARNING
Applied Courses (Vocational):
- Level 3 Vocational Courses are studied in combination with A Levels.
- At least 6 grade 5s (or equivalent) including grade 5 in English Language or Literature
- Students must have a minimum of a good pass grade in the relevant subject (if taken) at level 2.
LEVEL 3: A LEVELS
General entry requirements: 6 grade 5s (or equivalent), including at least grade 5 in English Language or Literature and at least a 5 in your chosen subject if studied at GCSE, unless otherwise stated in the table below.
|6 or above in at least 2 Sciences (one of which has to be the science you wish to study) and a 6 or above in Maths
|5 or above in Maths
and Double Science
|6 or above in English Literature
|6 or above in Maths
8 or above in Maths
|Art and Design
|5 or above in a Design/Art based subject or an interview to look at a portfolio of work
|5 or above in Business Studies/Economics if taken
5 or above in Maths
|6 or above in Maths
6 or above in Computing if taken at GCSE
|6 or above in the relevant Language
|All other subjects
Philosophy & Ethics
|General entry requirements including at least a 5 in the relevant subject if taken
*5 in English Language
*Further Mathematics: students wishing to take Further Mathematics must take three other A Levels, one of which will be A Level Mathematics.
*There are no priority access arrangements for entry to Sixth Form at Beauchamp College other than those specified in the admissions policy.
Any applicant refused a place as part of the random allocation process or as a result of not meeting entry criteria, will be offered a right of appeal to a committee led by the Academy Trust operating the college. The panel will consider the appellant’s case and decide whether to uphold the appeal. Appeals must be submitted within 10 working days of a place being refused and will be heard by the end of the academic year (2022-2023) for those not receiving a place as part of random allocation, and by October 2023 for those whose GCSE results do not meet entry criteria.
Anyone wishing to appeal should contact [email protected] for an appeal form.