7 Essential Rules
- No unauthorised materials, such as BOOKS or NOTES are allowed to be taken into the examination room.
- No communication is permitted between candidates in the examination room.
- No mobile phones should be taken into the examination room. These must be left at home on days that you have an examination.
- No calculator instruction booklets or cases should be taken into the examination room.
- No programs on programmable calculators are permitted in the examination hall.
- Water is permitted in clear plastic bottles. Please remove all labels from bottled drinks.
- You will not be allowed to leave the examination room before the official end of the examination.
Important Documents and Information
|KS5 Schedule Website
|KS4 and KS3 Knowledge Check Schedule
|Appeals Against Internal Assessment of Work
|Parental Revision Guide
|Exam Boards warnings and information
|Fair Processing Notice
|Information for Candidates - Written Exams
|Warning to Candidates
|Information for Candidates - Controlled Assessments
|Information for Candidates - Coursework
|supportive web links
|Support and wellbeing
|Stress Management - Study Habits
|Stress Management - Sleep Self-care
|Stress Management - Panic Attacks